Mueller Adjust-To-Fit Ankle Brace
Inversion sprains account for approximately 85% of all ankle sprains. The patented ATF® 2 Ankle Straps self-adjust to support your Anterior Talofibular Ligament and help protect against ‘rolling the ankle’ without restricting jumping, speed or agility. The ATF® 2 straps are lightweight and comfortable and help support weakened or sprained ankles.
• Latex free.
• Bi-directional back elastic for supportive, unrestricted motion.
• Single layer of fabric over the ankle bone is more comfortable.
• Rigid plastic stays act like tendons to reinforce both sides.
• Wear brace over sock.
• Pull brace firmly onto foot.
• Lace to top and then retighten for a tight, comfortable fit.
• Relace as necessary to maintain support.
|Type of Store Credit value||Select|